So Long Sweet Summer.... School started yesterday. I have extremely mixed feelings about the whole thing! On the plus side my class schedule is comically easy. Right before school started I went to warped tour, as always it was unreal. I'm a sucker for music.
So I met these two kids while I was there and I'm pretty sure they were the most bold and weird people I have ever met in my life. Which says a lot coming from me because I know my share of really odd people. Anyhow they brought me LOTS of laughter and I'm eternally grateful for their company.
Since the beginning of time I have adored a man named BRYCE AVERY. Who just happens to be the lead singer of The Rocket Summer. I met him and he signed my shirt and arm I about melted in his presence. Typical teenager girl? Yes, but it was great :)
1. The Rocket Summer
2. Nevershoutnever
3. Mayday Parade
No comments:
Post a Comment