Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Facebook Love

This one is for you Facebook and all the stupid things people do while using you that make me laugh..
1. For some reason that is far beyond my understanding a large number of people feel it necessary to post about ever single mood change they experience. Often these posts consist of things like happy, pissed, bugged, :), :/, :(, etc. etc. Hence every two hours my wall is overflowing with pointless nonsense.
2. People LOVE THEMSELVES. I mean sure confidence is key but the hours people spend photographing themselves simply makes me snicker. Girls tend to indulge more in this activity. As a result half of the profiles I look at consist of a photo album titled something like "Me:):):):)"
3. Girls think it is cute to spell things wrong. Commonly misspelled words are heyyy, gurrl, okayy, anndd, whatt, kayy, luhhh, thankss. Well you get the idea.
4. The more friends you have the cooler you are right? I guess that would explain why people are constantly adding people they have never seen in their life?
5. Relationship statuses crack me up. You know they are extremely serious if it is Facebook official. I mean you are basically taking yourself off the market.(Note: the heavy sarcasm in this post)
6. Last but not least the lovely updates on activities. Sometimes I feel like I am logging onto view a competition. It may just be me but I feel like people post information about some of their activities to brag. Whoever is participating in the coolest thing wins.
I will let Julian Smith say the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment