I feel overwhelmed because I have so many insignificant and delightful things to blog about. I have found that organizing my thoughts is much easier when I create lists,so here it comes..
- The weather has been splendid
- I am out of school for 2+ weeks
- Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Banana cupcakes are my heaven
- I did well while playing cards with my friends[No cockiness intended]
- I ate a superb frozen hot chocolate
- Winter fashion is definitely excelling, I have officially found my ultimate December outfit [Try to ignore the awkward picture snapped of me and focus on the twenty year old New York sweatshirt, yoga pants and sexy Santa socks]
- I have been accepted to a couple of colleges[Crazy how that stuff happens]
Water tastes so much better when you put it in a mason jar
- I fancy him, a lot. He is my new crush.
No comments:
Post a Comment