It's Early. At least for me. I woke up this morning earlier than usual & went on a little run. [Need some new running jams try this or this.] Then I got a good morning I'm on top of Half Dome in Yosemite phone call. Which was cool. I've spent most of this last week trying to figure out my life but there has been a few perks.
The rooftop concert on Friday was an especially good one. I got to see Joshua James in the shortest shorts known to man & chat with Isaac Russell for a second.
On Saturday I headed to Salt Lake & walked around Outdoor Retailer. It was ever so dreamy. Then I met up with Tate & we did Salt Lake stuff such as eat Bruges Waffles & Frites[Which I'm 87% positive was one Man Vs. Food at some point.]
Tuesday night I went & saw Bombay Bicycle Club again. Holy cow they are unreal. I had huge expectations after L.A. & not to be pessimistic but the set list was a bit short [lacking a lot of my favorites] and the venue needed some magic. Didn't make them any less impressive though. The night was so funny & I had a really good time dancing as usual. Except I'm pretty sure half of the posse that surrounded me thought I was faded. I got some good looks but I could care less. It was a delightful time. That's what concerts are for, people need to lighten up. You know it was a good night when its been two days & your neck is still sore. Bombay all day every day!




Thanks for the new running jams! Lets go together sometimeS!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Joshua James & Bombay? I'm so jealous.
ReplyDelete