It’s that beautiful time of year again. Full of splendid
festivities, sweet spirits, & cozy days. Yet despite my best efforts I have
already begun to feel my annual winter blues sneaking up on me. Every year I
fight & every year I fail to avoid them. This year I am more dedicated than
ever to escape this temporary gloom. From what I understand this happens to
many people. So I’ve made a list of things I love that I could do more often in
order to shake the blues. Perhaps it will serve useful to some of you as well.
It may spark some ideas for your own list of joy because there
really are a billion reasons to be happy. Here is mine.
-Learn new songs on the ukulele
-Cross stitch
-Snow shoe
-Rewatch my favorite movies
-Yoga
-Make a snow angel
-Surprise someone I love with a small gift
-Work on my book list
-Clean out my closet
-Run, run, run
-Paint
-Rock climb
-Update my music library
-Make a map of all my favorite hikes in Utah
-Build a snowman
-Go upside down once a day
-Organize photographs
My favorite one is "go upside down once a day" hahaha
ReplyDelete