2014 is here & I can hardly believe it. This last year was easily the fastest year of my life. Whats up with that? It sure was a happy one though. Dare I say the best I've ever had.
I learned an unbelievable amount this year...
I learned to love more deeply.
I learned to appreciate different cultures.
I learned how to be more independent.
I learned the influence that counting my blessings can have.
I learned how to be a little bit more patient.
I learned the importance of relying on my savior.
& The list goes on & on.
I learned an unbelievable amount this year...
I learned to love more deeply.
I learned to appreciate different cultures.
I learned how to be more independent.
I learned the influence that counting my blessings can have.
I learned how to be a little bit more patient.
I learned the importance of relying on my savior.
& The list goes on & on.
2013 was a feat!
In the last couple of months I've realized something else that's seem to be SUPER useful in my life. I've recognized that the lower my expectations are the better everything plays out for me. If I go into every situation expecting very little than I am always pleasantly surprised by how well things go. Its not that I have a pessimistic outlook on the world but I do expect simple things. In return I am happier & more excited about everything. It makes life better.
Also, the concluding of a year means that I have finished another one of my evolution playlist. A couple times a week I take the songs that I cant get out of my head or are really tickling my fancy & throw them onto a playlist. That way at the end of the year I can see the "evolution" of my music.
Check it out here.
Check it out here.


No comments:
Post a Comment