My favorite place we visited during our time in New York was easily Central Park. Therefore I feel like it deserves a post of its own. Maybe its because it is one of New York's only remaining plots of actual land. The east is an interesting place. Very neat, but VERY crowded. I think we messed up by over constructing those parts and got a chance to do things right when we hit the west. Thank goodness for our mountains/open land right!? What I'm trying to get at is that Central Park is a super cool place & the fact that this monstrous city would let such a large chunk of land remain land is great! It was wonderful to see so many people flocking there in an effort to escape the city & feel human.
We spent our day in Central Park laying on the rocks and drinking lemonade. I climbed trees & we people watched. We ate Mexican food & enjoyed the street performers.We also went on a splendid little carriage ride through the park. It was such a beautiful day!






No comments:
Post a Comment