What do you do when you have 101 things you need to accomplish? Blog of course.
The last few months have been lovely. I'm always fond of this time of the year. There is nothing better than when spring decides to show its face & save us from our cabin fever... Here is some stuff..
-The usual exploring.
-BIKING. I spend 98% of my time wishing I was on my bike.
-I've been trying to eat better. It's not easy but I fear I'm addicted. Lets just say kale chips & protein shakes have become my best friends.
-I'm not here to promote beer or anything but the message of this commercial I support 100%. I'm a sucker for stuff like this.
-St. George is & always will be the happiest place on earth.
-My current job is beyond rad. I get to hang out at the ritziest places in Park City, with some of the cutest kids, & get paid to do my homework/ watch Grey's Anatomy. As a matter of fact I am "working" right now.
-Sometimes you take what you think is a totally normal photo & get this as a result.
-I was able to attend General Conference with my people.
-Bailey is the greatest best friend on this side of the Mississippi. She even pretends to be a tree stump when I want to practice a new knot for hanging my hammock.
Holy scattered & pointless post. Later days!

















No comments:
Post a Comment