Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

So What?

Good things have been happening here in the land of the Thai. I can't believe its already been a month since I arrived here. Time flies. Let me update you on life here in Phichit via photos.... 
We drink A LOT of delicious drinks. An embarrassing amount. 
Lessons always go perfectly & the kids are constantly involved. 
Church over here is really cool. It ends up being like "forgive everyone & be Christlike" and I appreciate the simplicity so much. 
We bike everywhere & carry everything from hammocks to pizzas along with us. 
 I frequently enjoy these baby PBs. I think that speaks for itself. 
Atom had a birthday and all he wanted was to serve all the students and teachers ice cream. He is my favorite & I love birthdays, so it was happy. 
I always look pretty. 
The parents took us to the Swiss Steakhouse. It was delicious & so nice of them. 
I still take lots of pictures of my feet. 
I have nightmares about this mask. 
Mango sticky rice is life. Mangos are in season right now & I cant even tell you how good they are. 
There are so many toads in the bathroom.
This is Na Torn. He is such a sweetie & battling cancer. We like to snuggle. 
These are my roommates. 
Trixie is the school mascot but she also bites so its hard. 

More exciting posts to come.. 









No comments:

Post a Comment