Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Cambodia

Last week we went to Cambodia. It was great. Such a cool country! I adore it. The people have SO LITTLE & are so happy. I've never seen such humble living conditions in my life.
 One of our days there was spent exploring Kulen Mountain. It was beautiful. I was pretty sick with a gnarly case of food poisoning but I made it through and still managed to have a killer time. 
This picture is really deceiving. There was actually puke in my hair & this spot was so touristy it hurt.  
There were so many beggars everywhere. It broke my heart. 
Go pro pictures are always flattering & great quality. 
This is apparently a natural spring. They told me I could drink the water. The giant spiders floating around and color told me otherwise.  
These red bananas only grow on this mountain & they are delicious. 
We also spent a few days in the city. It was pretty charming. Touristy but charming. 
Fresh fruit smoothies for $1 every single day. 
So much delicious food. 
This is a traditional Cambodian dish called Amok & its delicious. 
I bought this ring for just a few dollars. 
More to come, I burn out quickly...  



No comments:

Post a Comment