Wow. The last seven months have been the most eventful of my life so far. Naturally I have neglected blogging since I left Thailand. How crazy is it that I am now married to my sweet Davis and living in Brazil! So many beautiful things have happened and I've experienced the happiest days of my life. How do you wrap that up into writing? You don't. Yet I will give little snippets of some of the things that have gone down.
From the moment I got home from Thailand I was wrapped up in Davis. The rest of our crazy whirlwind of love really started with a road trip for the books. Davis, Anna, & I made our way to Washington to visit Rory. It was a week full of magic. We drank lots of terere, swam in several lakes, explored the city, went to a concert, and just hung out as the best of friends. Davis also asked me to be his girlfriend in a gas station. It was a killer trip.












No comments:
Post a Comment