Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dramamine

This is a post that I have been putting off for quite some time now because I have known the caliber of the task. A few weeks ago I hoped on a cruise ship and embarked into the beautiful Mexican Riviera. It was the most relaxing week of my whole entire life! Words can't effectively describe how serene the whole experience was. I read the book Into The Wild [which changed my life], I took a fair amount of Dramamine, ate way too much food and pretty much spent the week dancing to the beat of my own drum. Now I will bombard you with pictures to demonstrate other enjoyable aspects of my trip..
This is Lovers Beach, it was pretty.

I was a sucker and gave into nearly every solitary thing that people tried to make money from. Even the glass bottom taxi, I thought it was quality. This gentleman swindled me, which was irritating but funny.Yes this is the glass bottom taxi, very classy. We did all kinds of sensational things like snorkeling, rock climbing, zip lining and repelling. It was cool but Megan's face in this picture is even cooler. This adorable little place called Yelapa won my heart.Meet our tour guide who strangely resembles Usher. I was a fan of this guy, he did cool things. In this picture he is offering to give us a free shot of strong alcohol. Thoughtful right? Lastly the cruise ship was filled with the neatest of things.

1 comment: