Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Future Freaks Me Out

Oh dear, weird things have been happening to me lately. Just in the last couple of months I have had crazy desires that I have never really had before. Let me break it down for you..I JUST WANT TO GET MARRIED. Well not right now of course. We all know that would be a complete tragedy, but I want to be at that point in my life. It's unfortunate because I'm not very patient at all and I have a fair amount of time until I will be in that position. So that's all fun and games right? It happens to the best of us but now I'm starting to want a baby and truthfully I'm getting a little spooked. Casiotone for the Painfully alone really did say it best when they proclaimed "The less you feel like a child the more you'll want a child." I guess this is growing up. Anyhow a lot of my feelings are associated with the stalking of these two blogs. This one here is my cute friend Maddison's sister in law's and this one is a complete stranger's. Weird? No way, we all do it. The point is they both give me hope and make me so incredibly happy because they are just the cutest of couples. Check them out and you will fall in love. When I do decide to tie the knot I think I will have a bouquet similar to these.

1 comment:

  1. ah! I know how you feel alexa! "The less you feel like a child the more you'll want a child." <-- i love this.

    ReplyDelete