Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Life Be Like Ooh Ahh

Fetch I have so many things to blog about.
Prepare for a picture overload.
I will begin with the small but still significant happenings of the last couple of weeks.
Starting with senior sluff, oh what a day it was.
I dare to say it would make the cut for one of the top 50 best days of my life.
I rode samurai one too many times, screamed of fear on a haunted ride, ate magic rice, enjoyed a comical bus ride and pretended to be a drug dealer.
This is how cute and happy people were on the bus. I was then released from school.
I later celebrated Ay Bye Baye's birthday with some OG.
A Vegas trip was taken and boy was it something.
We spent roughly three hours on a air force base and even more hours laughing at the city of Las Vegas itself. We were really hungry. That's all. The next day I enjoyed the lovely weather while swimming and later saw Limitless with one of my favorite people.
Sunday I graduated seminary like a boss.I said a lot of goodbyes at a school function. I'll tell you what, it's been a good time. I will get to the best stuff next post! SUMMER I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment