Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

So Very Happy

Yup, the rumors are true. I have officially turned into a young adultish person. Last Tuesday I graduated from the good ol Snow Canyon High School. No more funny business, it's game time. The whole thing felt a little strange because I still feel like I am a little kid. Regardless I went through the motions received my diploma, chucked my cap in the air [two rows behind me on accident] and took all of the classic pictures. Freedom has already started to pour into my life and I like the feeling. Oh and just as a side note, if you are starting to question if good people exist, they do. At post-graduation dinner I dropped a one hundred dollar bill [given to me as a graduation gift] and some young man returned it. I was unbelievably touched! Here is a a very small portion of some of the pictures taken on the big day. To get the full of effect of the mood I was feeling that day listen to this song. It was played driving to and from graduation. There were roughly five billion pictures of me walking across the stage. I'll tell you what, those sentimental parents of mine are cute. Stay Classy SCHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment