My week was sugary sweet. I have been in the best of moods lately and I'm all about it. As a result life has been throwing me splendid days. Especially the day I ate at park cafe, rode bicycles around SL,UT, napped at a park, scarfed a rolo mcflurry, went to a genius library and saw Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. Mads explains some of the perks very well here. The concert was thee best. Alex Ebert has so much soul pumping through his veins. Any guy that leads hundreds of people in lean on me and flings himself into the crowd multiple times deserves a hats off. Not to mention everything he played and said was delicious. Seriously get a load of this guy! Excuse the movement, the atmosphere of the concert was a bit intense.
Oh yeah, I also bought seven pairs of shoes this week and got a job at Forever 21. So that's cool! Ta ta for now.





This post made me so happy! Such a fun trip. We'll do it again someday.
ReplyDelete