Yesterday was rough. It was one of those days that makes you want to pull all of the hair out of your head. From the moment I woke up I couldn't catch a break. I spent roughly eight hours killing a massive army of bugs at work and I came home ready to kill someone. After about thirty minutes of "I hate the world mood" I realized how pointless my frustration was. I started making a list of all the wonderful things that had happened to me. For example my parents bringing me Durangos, receiving tips, finding the time to take a nap, hiking, watching the sunset, new music, shark week and much more. My sour mood suddenly sweetened. For some reason it took rude people, bad luck and bugs to help me realize how good I have it. I now aim to look at the good things and be kind to myself. Today I treated myself to a starburst smoothie, a sun dress, braid, candles and some piano. The eight bug bites are a minor detail. Happy weekend crew!

i loved this post!
ReplyDelete