So I'm sitting in the library where I should be doing homework but instead I am listening to music that makes my heart hurt and feeling alone surrounded by TONS of people. Awh the beauties of moving. I would also like to share that I am anti-love these days. I feel like Tom on Five Hundred Days Of Summer in the fact that I want to yell "get a room" to everyone I see holding hands. I know I should be happy for them and it's really no big deal but I just feel like they should be wallowing with me. It's even tougher because everyone up here is on the prowl, it makes me sick. Hence I wear my hair in a ponytail everyday and refuse to shower. Greasy hair, don't care. But hey I promise I am having some fun and absolutely love going to class and maybe I don't even mind doing homework that much. NERD STATUS FO SHO. These pictures were taken last night while Jess & I were basking in our poor self hygiene. Day three no shower. Yummy. 

LOVE. Hooray for no showers!!!
ReplyDelete