It was sixth grade when fate brought us together. Crushes have formed & fizzled & new friends have been gained, but through it all we stuck together. I have poured my heart out to nearly every single person who attended this trip and more importantly been able to feel their love for me. We have all grown up & are going our seperate ways but you get us together and it's as if nothing has changed. We decided that we should have one last hurrah before the boys left on their missions & some of the girls get married. We spent a few days up at the Brown's beautiful cabin in Heber. I'm not kidding this place was top notch. Five stories, the nicest of furniture & a winter wonderland. We had a wonderful time & I will miss them all so much. I am so dang blessed.














No comments:
Post a Comment