Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You & I Are Changing With The Seasons.

New year. New things. New experiences. I'm learning to be okay with and all by myself. It's the first time in my life that I have attemped to do this and so far it has been ever so rewarding. I'm also working on not forgetting to be happy now. I focus too much on what the future holds and often let the beauty of the present slip by. My extra effort to notice & appreciate the little things has made me a much happier person. In other news, I finished my 2011 Evolution play list a few weeks ago. Since last January I picked two or three songs every week that were describing my life. Lets be real, it's pretty amazing. Listening to it all the way through is like listening to the soundtrack of my year. 2012 is a year full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment