Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Day The Odds Were Ever In My Favor.

Yesterday went a little something like this.. 
Class was canceled.
I got the position I wanted at work & my quality of life is about to improve. 
I got FREE cheesecake.
I came home & there was a brand new 50 inch flat screen on my wall. It was FREE. 
I walked downstairs & was fed FREE Rumbi & Jamba Juice.
I went to this UVU/BYU party at The Beach Resort. Where I was given an pass for bowling, croquet, ropes course, indoor surfing, arcade games, laser games, the merry go round and much much more. Oh and did mention I got FREE diet coke. 
I was standing at this party and this random girl in front of me told me that I was really pretty, when I felt nasty. It was sweet and made me feel good.
I had a dance party. 
I came home and whipped out my eight page English paper like a ninja. Even effectively quoted some Harry Potter. 
Moral of the story is, yesterday was my day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment