-I attended The Hunger Games premier and it was lovely. Especially because I showed up ten minutes before the movie and still had great seats. Thanks to assigned seating. Also the screen was huge I was freaking out and my acquaintances made fun of me. I felt like a small town girl.
- I made my way to this place called Sea Base where I got my snorkel on. I swam with freaking 10 foot sharks and 100 pound fish. It was seriously neat. Then I ate BBQ food.
- I finally got some Cadbury eggs and ate them for breakfast.
- I remembered how much I love old school Doo Wop music and spent a good hour dancing by myself in my room.
- I went on a run in perfect weather.
- I went to The Festival of Colors and that was so fun and I love my friends and there was so much chalk in my nostrils and there were so many homosapiens and I danced and my hair is dyed funny colors.
- I went to a party at some lounge, very college like. Some of the boys did a moderately conservative strip tease and it was hilarious. Yet some of the people there were stressing me out.
I live a good life.









No comments:
Post a Comment