I generally blog under three circumstances. 1. I'm avoiding homework 2. I can't sleep 3. I'm emotional. It's a deadly situation. I think that all three account for this post. It's six something or other. [I don't know why I feel it necessary to share what time of day it is every time but I'm going to continue doing so] These last three weeks have flown by.
-School has been fun lately but very time consuming
-School has been fun lately but very time consuming
-Good morning sunflowers are every girl's weakness. I didn't have a vase though so I had to get resourceful and put them in a blender. They have added a really nice red neck touch to our place.
-Seriously the hospital cafeteria is where it's at.
-I've been laughing at my own taste in music lately. I feel like I'm walking through Forever 21 every time I play my jams. I'm all bout that life. Listen here.
-I got to see my parents again when I was up north. I am so lucky.
-Miss Megan celebrated a birthday & as always my mom went all out.
-When people snap pictures of you like this, you realize you might need to change your lifestyle.
-I cheered at the homecoming game. It was so fun to be there with my sister. So weird that she is in high school and DRIVING.
-Two words. PROVO CANYON. It is so stunning right now and the weather is perfect. So naturally I've been hiking around and picnicking like mad. If you live in the area you would be a fool not to do the same.
-Oh my gosh. I woke up the other day and there was a wolf spider crawling across my face.
-Weekend number two in St. George and Hailee is getting married today! Woohoo. I will hopefully be better at blogging in the near future so you can see pictures.
-I ordered a ton of stuff from china and it could take 45 business days to get here. What was I thinking?
- Lastly I can't get enough of the Avett Brothers and The xx's new stuff.















not gonna lie i tune into your blog just to see what your listening to each week :) and the pictures! love your life lex!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you the sweetest thing! Thank you :)
Delete