Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That's What It Amounts To.

Class was canceled this morning. So I came home and sat in my new chair which I love very much. I've been listening to this old song & watching this angel. I'm eating macaroni & cheese & candy corns for breakfast. My body feels exhausted from climbing & few hours of sleep. My mind feels worn from school, work, and thinking. I've been cursed with a restless mind. My roommate is constantly telling me I need to stop being so darn analytical but I'm convinced it is something that was programmed into me. I'm not necessarily sad. I've just reopened doors that are hard to shut and I'm sick of being disappointed in others and myself. As a result I'm trying to draw conclusions about others things in my life. I've completely switched what I thought I was going to major in. Something feels so right about recreational therapy. Also, I might be able to be the marketer for Out n Back which would be a dream come true. I know I've already posted it before but I get up every morning and I read this quote from Chrisopher Mccandless. Such is life. 

"You are wrong if you think joy emanates only or principally from human relationships. God has place it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courage to turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living."

1 comment:

  1. I know I probably comment on way too many posts of yours but that is a great quote and I may steal it and put it on my wall! I find myself in the same situation with people, school and things. It's rough but finding joy in other things rocks. Best of luck with that job!

    ReplyDelete