Oh hey its me again. I've been jazzed on life since the last time I wrote & here's why.
Halloween day was perfect.
I went to work & although they made me dress up, it was a fun day. It actually just ended up being an excuse to wear a hat & sandals. Oh & the old guy that calls me blue eyes came in again. They made us soup & the lady from sweet tooth fairy brought us enough cupcakes to feed a small country.
Later Sam's Mom had us over for soup & bread bowls that looked like pumpkins. Then we laughed a lot.
We wen't to the Insomnia & dressed up as risky business. It was funny the whole time we just kept saying I can't believe we are being those girls right now. But really who care. We came, we danced like mad & we had a good time. I'm thankful that my friends are as weird as I am when it comes to dancing. Also, some guys can be pigs.
Thursday is 80's. This week was especially fun. Pretty much I just kicked it with a Provo High crew that Sam knows. Those boys can dance. We boogied for four hours straight.Next time I go I'm recording our reaction to Come On Eileen.
I spent 7 hours dancing & 7 hours sleeping over those two days. It was a dream come true. When I woke up on Friday morning I was a straight dread head. I'm not kidding my once straightened hair had begun to form a handful of legit dreads. I wish this picture did it justice.
This video is really great.
I gave in and allowed myself to make a big upgrade. I guess technology isn't that evil after all.
Biking makes the world go round.
Scheels is cool & Sinister is fetching scary & this is a serious zoobmobile
You guessed it. I'm going to share some tunes. I've been really digging the classics. Especially this Crystal Castles song. Oh & believe it or not I'm all about that new Mercy song by Kanye. Also,I can relate to Daughter's songs more than I care to admit.
I'm all sorts of ready for Christmas. Since I don't get to go home for Thanksgiving [Poor me] I am just going to skip ahead to the next holiday. The holiday season really is the best time of the year & I am overly ready to bask in its life giving light.
Here are a few random photographs.
David Lloyd is a sweet angel & sent me a package out of the blue. The letter said "Dear Alexa, please be my pen pal. Also, enjoy these candy corns. With love, David." Have you ever heard anything more perfect? No.
I really hope nothing fun presents itself tonight because I just want to sit home & make bran muffins. Farewell lovers!









No comments:
Post a Comment