There was this time when..
-David & I frolicked through the forest & then decided to shower in the beautiful waterfall. Mind you this was at night & it was really cold & there was snow on the ground & the water was even colder. It was a good decision though I promise.
-We went to the nickelcade. I was really happy that he liked it as much as I do. I rode a virtual roller coaster made for a six year old that made me sick & David won a ball with one of those claw things. Then we put all of our tickets together and spent them all on a bunch of Pandas to give to our best friends. I snap chatted a few pictures of those panda bears and then my coworkers stole one of them because I wouldn't call them "your majesty" every time I addressed them.
-Casey, David & I attended the Typhoon concert. It was fun. Kilby Court is a chill scene & we got free buttons. Typhoon fit eleven people on one itty bitty stage & I was impressed. Also for the record I enjoyed Laura Gibson more than Typhoon. I had a few of her songs previous to the show but I've been digging her stuff in a big way ever since I saw her.
-Of course we went to Cafe West after and then cut one another's hair. I gave David a strainer cut. [For the record if you have seen him since the hair cutting incident it wasn't me who messed it up.]
-Getting Snaps like this melt my heart.
-I'm diggin on the ghetto gangsta jams lately. The dance moves that have been happened during these two songs should be illegal.
-Casey & I boxed last night. Long story short he went straight ninja on me. Maybe I will post the video one day.
-I have mixed feelings about this video but I love the song.
-My hobo friend Dana impersonated Elvis in order to raise money for charity.Painfully rad.
-I've been doing creepy stuff in my sleep. For example screaming and perching on my bed and staring at my roommate and saying things like "Make her stop." or "I can't think of the word for what she is doing." Anyways I blame it on the scary movies.
-Lastly I'm really grateful for these two.
Farewell Darlings...













No comments:
Post a Comment