Its that time again. [Four in the morning to be precise.] When I grace you guys with one of those thrilling catch up posts. I will try to be brief but here goes nothing..
-I went to St. George & my mom made sure that our Christmas decorations were up just so that I could get a taste of the holidays. So cute of her.
-I went to a wedding & I liked the dress I was wearing
-We carried out our usual family tradition and made gingerbread houses. Even though it was before Thanksgiving.
-Twenty five mains hot chocolate is to die for and I have not lost my love for their banana cupcakes either.
-David & I went to Pine Valley. He took me to a perfect spot, then we gathered a plethora of firewood, then we ate a picnic that he made for us (he even included water from first water springs which I thought was neat), then he played the guitar & sang me some songs, then we laid in the hammock while it rained like mad. It was real fun.
-I spent my first Thanksgiving in nineteen years away from my family, it was tough but still a good one.
-I got a new toy.
-I couldn't stop listening to that old American Pie song. Reminds me of road trips with the family when I was a kid.
-I was really sad when David left on his mission. I especially miss snapchating him twenty four seven. He sent me these two pictures right before he left and told me to look at them everyday. He also said "Remember Alexa, when you reach the top of the mountain, keep climbing. I read that in a geocache logbook once." How wise. It's funny because we did not even become good friends until just recently but he is still missed. To my surprise he sent me a letter last week and I was really excited!
-I went & saw Isaac Russel & Joshua James again. Joshua is the smallest man in the world. But they never disappoint. Oh and I was in the company of Rory Mellor's twin. I wish the pictures did him justice.
-I went to The Killers & Tegan & Sara. They were both super good! I was wayyyyy excited when Tegan & Sara played Living Room because its one of my favorites and not a very popular one.
-Christmas spirit crept into the air and I've loved every minute of it. I've gone up to Salt Lake many a times and done all sorts of Christmas activities. On one occasion Casey & I went to Zoo lights and we got evacuated. I'm pretty sure that wild animals were escaping and it was awesome.
-Every time I go to the Nickelcade I get a fake tattoo without fail.This last time we decided to take a picture of our classiness. People started tripping thinking we actually got tats. Silly rabbits.
-Casey & Jeremy left sweet notes on my car while I was at work. I thought that was very nice of them.
- I got in some good last minute biking and hiking while the weather was still decent.
-Lately I really love the snow.
-I was really sad when Casey moved & slipped into a 24 hour slump. Things are looking up though don't worry.
-There was this day where Jessica & I went to a buffet & then played video games. We were shortly put into a food coma. Also look how cute my parents are.
-Bangkok grill is one of my new favorite places & snow art is super cool!
-I'm homeless, so that should be pretty interesting.
I'm loosing my enthusiasm for this post so I must bid you a do. Except a much more punctual Alexa when it comes to blogging. Later days!
































Hey I showed Dave that spot! Glad it was enjoyed. I miss good ol' Pine Valley. And STG.
ReplyDelete