Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Of Love.

Despite my best efforts I feel overwhelmed by the blogging scene again. I simply don't have time these days. 

Snowshoeing is my new favorite thing and I have been blown away by the beauty of the snow. Last time when we were coming back we saw this man on the side of the road riding a cool bike and so we pulled over. Through a series of events and friendly conversation I ended up taking the thing for a little stroll. It was far too big for me and quite hard to ride so the nice fellow was running  behind me like a parent teaching a kid how to ride without training wheels. You can only imagine how great that looked. Mind you this all took place on University Avenue one of the busiest roads in Provo.What a delight. 
I was able to go home for five days! Which was nothing shy of a Christmas miracle. I had such a good time. Especially hanging out with my family. My sister was sick which ended up working in my favor because then she was home to hang out with me a lot. The fact that she ended up giving me the black lung and I now feel like I'm going to die is no biggy. It was totally worth it.  
The rents kicked my butt on both a bike ride & a trail run while I was there. I'll tell you what those kids are pretty awesome. 
On multiple occasions I hiked around Dixie & enjoyed some hot cocoa from this thermos which I think is amazing because it keeps things hot/cold for 24 hours. I understand that's the function of the thermos but this one seems especially cool to me. 
Mostly we just had a good time and Christmas was as delightful as ever.The doll in the video below was freaking me out. Especially when it would say "Please help flip me over on my back." Toys these days. 
I don't know why but when Rory sent this picture to me I about lost my mind. It cracks me up. 
I listened to this Christmas song everyday during the month of December.

Driving home from St. George was incredibly sketchy. Lucky for me Bekah pep talked me through the whole thing. 
It is SO cold here. The other day when Bekah & I were leaving Les Miserables [Which you should definitely see because its amazing. I don't even like musicals but this one is exceptional.] it was 8 degrees outside. We simply screamed bloody murder the whole entire way home. But on the bright side the icicles outside my door are pretty. 
Lastly I'm digging this song lately & doing the Carlton dance. Its impossible to be unhappy while doing it. 

Happy Sick Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment