Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

If I Lived In China, I'd Have Some Chinese Children.

I've said it before I'll say it again. Being able to build a relationship with each of my kiddos was easily one of the greatest parts of being in China. I absolutely love all twenty eight of them & miss them every day. I can't even believe how smart & wonderful each of these children are. As tacky & cliche as it sounds each of them will always have a special place in my heart.

So here's a few things I will miss about my munchkins..

-The fact that Jack is 100% boy & has the best shirts.
-Kevin being the whitest white boy & a little high maintenance. He was the only kid that would sleep with a mosquito net during nap time & he would bring out a croissant for lunch while all the other kids ate rice.
-Jordan & the fact that he is the biggest stud in the world.
-How Joshua would always say "Silllllllllllllly teacher."
-Amy's rare smiles. 
-Peter's silly personality & unbelievable knowledge. "Teacher I tell you..."
-Leroy's raspy voice & caring self.
-Anna always telling me she really liked me & then punching me in the stomach.
-Nathan's animated faces.
-Tiger just being Tiger. 
-Jenny's shyness. 
-Rebecca's short hair & goofiness. 
-The poses they would strike.
-Catherine being the biggest sweetheart & always saying "It's so beautiful" in the most innocent voice.
-Oscars adorable face & feminine characteristics.
-Their love for each other & the fact that all the boys were in love with Cindy. 
-Quite possibly everything about his boy but especially having his whisper everything he says.
-Being taught & blessed by them every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment