As much as I adore China there are some things about it that I find to be unfortunate.
-Eating rice for three meals a day.
-Seeing babies with "open butt pants" everywhere I go.
-Always having 10+ bug bites on my legs.
-Constantly sweating. Seriously I didn't even know sweat glands existed on my legs or other parts of my body until living in 100% humidity.[I would go through dehumidifiers like mad]
-Living a life without cheese & milk.
-Not being able to breathe as a result of poor air quality.
-The constant smell of trash.
-Guys having four inch long nails.
-The bar in the middle of my bed which inhibited me from turning over & made my legs numb.
-The awful internet connection.
-Being forced to eat things in leaves.
-People being super flaky & always changing plans.
-Trips to the hospital & the craziness/lack of sanitation that I would witness.
-No ovens.
-CONSTANTLY being stared at.
-The show that the people put on for the government.
-Massive cockroaches everywhere & finding them on my body/in my hair regularly.
-People always setting off fireworks in the middle of the night.
-Almost always getting hit by cars.
-Being sick every other week.
-Not having a dryer & my clothes molding.
My experience really was sugary sweet these are just some things that made me appreciate what I have.
So there you have it!






No comments:
Post a Comment