Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Koh Lanta.

Koh Lanta was beyond chill. Its not as touristy as some of the other islands so it was a nice get away. Something about that island was just full of laid back vibes. 

We stayed at a place called Lanta New Beach Bungalows. I loved it! It was ghetto fabulous. They had this awesome little bar/restaurant area right by the ocean that we hung out at every day. We'd just lay around, drink ginger tea, listen to Jack Johnson & love our lives. I've never felt such care free island vibes in all my days. 
This place was stoners paradise. Ocean, chill music, great food and weed. Seriously they even sold joints. Everyone was stoned it was almost hard to get anything accomplished because everyone was chillin so hard. 
We got massages & henna tattoos. 
We rented scooters two of the days we were there & literally explored the whole entire island. It was a blast. Liz & I even survived a little crash. 
It rained two of three days we were three. It was actually kind of nice though. It made for some great & beautiful adventures.
A twist on Thailand's classic saying "same same but different" 
Soooo many fresh fruit smoothies these last few months. 
This place/food was nothing shy of incredible. 
The most humble living conditions I think I've ever seen. I feel so blessed. 
One morning we went to do yoga at a place called Oasis Yoga. I loved it. The instructor was rad, the practice perfect, and the location on a rooftop overlooking the ocean. I felt like a new person afterwards. Yoga is where its at. 
Stay chill Koh Lanta, stay chill. 






No comments:

Post a Comment