Its about time I give Phichit some loving. I don't talk about how much I love this place enough.There is a sense of community here that cant be beat! So here's a little bit about this awesome town.
Here is the view of the sunset we frequently catch at the Alligator Park.
We go running at the soccer stadium almost every night. I LOVE IT. There are sooo many people there & everyone is so happy. I took this picture early one morning before anyone was there but trust me when I say that place is hoppin. We've even made friends with some of the soccer team from going so frequently.
I've fallen in love with bagged drinks. They are seventy cents, huge and incredible.
The temple is pretty cool I guess.
It's charming.
Here is our favorite smoothie guy. He loves us & gives us samples & makes the best fresh fruit smoothies in all the land. He is a lot more kind than he looks in this picture.
I ran over this snake on my bike one day.
Constant fairs & good street food.
I ate this little guy. I didn't enjoy it.
These are creatures that they catch & sell to you for good luck. I'm not a huge fan of the idea but word on the street is the sellers have bad karma anyways.
There is an area by the school filled with a bunch of random stuff. I don't know what its all about but there is this hippie that tends to it every day & I like it.
Here is a pic of our sexy rides. I feel like I have a bond with that rid bicycle. Who cares if only one of the brakes works or that the seat is low enough for a ten year old?
This is the garden home (Mom & Dad's house) where we go swimming and hang out. Its BEAUTIFUL.
And of course the people are what really make the experience. These are some of my people.
What a messy post but seriously Phichit is rad.






















No comments:
Post a Comment