Five minutes ago while I was Skyping with Bailey I came to the conclusion that I am not going to be very tasteful about how much I post. Why? Because I don't care and because I have become an Internet junkie the last couple of days. So here goes nothing.
You should know that Baye and I have become extremely technologically savvy. Really its quite impressive. Our communication could go something like this.. I text Bailey telling her to check her HeyTell where she listens to a message I sent her telling her that I tweeted about her and that I want to Skype. We Skype each other for hours on end, all the while downloading ooVoo [a program similar to Skype] and stalking people on Facebook. We should be embarrassed, we should feel despondent about the fact that we are throwing all productivity to the wolves, but we don't. We eat this stuff up.


I have also been practicing the strangest of behaviors the last couple of days. For example running into poles, driving over curbs, feeling hopeless over nothing, retail therapy, saying bold things, watching depressing movies and calling people too often. Mind you I have been lounging in my room and taking pills religiously. I feel a bit lonesome and frankly everyone is either working or has better things to do then hang out with a crazed chubster. But enough of this sappy nonsense. I found some cool stuff throughout my days of Internet surfing.







No comments:
Post a Comment