Just Friday I went in to see the doc in order to remove my wisdom teeth. My anxiety level was low, other then the fact that the women who greeted me had a mustache and I was horrified of what I might say to her after I was drugged. The first thing I remember after the procedure was my dad telling me that I had been a bit of a pain during surgery. He told me that I wouldn't breathe and that my blood pressure was all over the place. Who knows why but I felt extremely picked on and thought everyone hated me and was being so mean. When I got a hold of my phone the fun began. It wasn't long before everyone knew about the lady with "facial face", my yellow submarine smoothie, sitting on a brush and my imaginary pregnancy scare. I cried soo much. Day one I thought I was in the clear as far as chipmunk cheeks were concerned. Although I thought I had puffy cheeks in this picture, little did I know.
I took this charming photo this morning. My face posesses a very square characteristic and I truly look like I have gained ten pounds. In all actuality I wouldn't be surprised if half of this isn't swelling but fat. All I have done is the last couple of days is eat ice cream, smoothies and watch red boxes.
In other news today is Fathers Day, therefore my padre deserves a little shout out. He is a good man and I love him very much. Just last night he stayed up nearly all night with me while I curled up on his floor like a child. It takes a special person to do that. Happy Fathers Day! 
I took this charming photo this morning. My face posesses a very square characteristic and I truly look like I have gained ten pounds. In all actuality I wouldn't be surprised if half of this isn't swelling but fat. All I have done is the last couple of days is eat ice cream, smoothies and watch red boxes.
In other news today is Fathers Day, therefore my padre deserves a little shout out. He is a good man and I love him very much. Just last night he stayed up nearly all night with me while I curled up on his floor like a child. It takes a special person to do that. Happy Fathers Day! 
No comments:
Post a Comment