Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Frozen Strawberries

Welp you are all in for another informative and story telling treat. My life has been too upbeat lately not to share! The past week consisted of Lake Powell & a nice trip to SL, UT with my friends. Meet the Lake Powell Crew. Don't be alarmed it was for the sake of Myspace.

I fell in love with McCall's tevas, a pair was quickly added to my birthday list. Bad news for the 7,000 boys who are after Baye. She is now off the market, this is her new boyfriend. I don't have it in me to explain to you the good times that we had but I have faith that you are all smart enough to figure out these pictures. Yes, those are pligs. We made a detour through Colorado City. I drove home from Powell a little early in order to make it up north in time. I listened to this song on repeat for an hour. It's a gem.

When I arrived home I took this adorable picture of myself, I think it demonstrates my energy level pretty well. The following individuals and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend. We attended a Iron & Wine concert and it was top notch. I recorded this video while we were there. This picture makes me laugh because it is ridiculously close to one we took at the Arcade Fire concert. My life is peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment