Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Come Get In My Car.

Woah. What a good week. I feel so alive.
- I hiked up to the Y.
- I rode go-karts.
- I went to Tori's wedding. I'm so happy for her.
- I openly admitted that I like the song pretty boy swag.
- I went to Jazzy & shopped at my favorite STG stores.
- I spent Sunday in Pine Valley.
- I met a french guy at the grocery store.
- I got a whole cup of ice cream for 84 cents.
- I got lost on a run.
- I laid out while eating Thai Mango & drinking diet coke. So Lauren Conrad.
- I went to Jiffy Lube & the guys gave me some brand new free eye liner.
- I celebrated Winter Wednesday.
- I said some goodbyes at kneaders.
- I was thrilled about the line up for the Twilight Concert Series.
- I went on the most beautiful hike up in Sandy.
- I was eating a banana, nutella crepe & a hobo asked me to slow dance.



So I'm rereading Into The Wild and this time around a excerpt from one of Christopher's letter really stuck with me. It goes a little something like this.
"You are wrong if you think joy emanates only or principally from human relationships. God has place it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courage to turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living."
Unconventional living yo. Lets give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment