-Yesterday I was sound asleep and this strange man whom I didn't know walked into my room and started yelping for me to get out of bed. My half naked self was not only startled but livid. He then proceeded to fix my not so broken window and tell me that I was trying on too many outfits and I hated him for it.
- One time Bailey got this cute idea to text the number on the wall at Sammies. We ended up stalking and ultimately meeting the gentleman. All the while meeting like ten other weirdos.
-I've gotten so much free food lately. Most of you probably wouldn't appreciate that but I'm stoked about it. It's all about working the system.
-I have so many freaking zits on my face and I don't even understand how it happened. In all seriousness I was called zit face on Monday and yesterday I was told "this is a humbling experience for you." It wouldn't surprise me if someone thought I had oral herpes or something.Ick. I know I'm dramatic but I'm so bitter about it.
Wow this was a really dull post and I'm sure nothing has thrilled you more than hearing about my acne problems. Oh well ta ta for now.







No comments:
Post a Comment