I shouldn't write when I'm listening to instrumentals. It makes everything come out so cheesy & movie like. Then again my life has had that feel good glow that movies possess lately. Want to feel some of this magic? Listen to this song while looking through some old photographs. Whether tears form or not you will get the idea.
I want to be a hundred places at once lately. I get really stressed out by the fact that I can't properly maintain all of my relationships. When I start to feel them dwindle I panic. Hence, I call my friends & family way more frequently than I should and send random I love you's like they are going out of style. There are just so many amazing people in my life that I would prefer to be with all the time. I want to live twenty different lives with twenty different people is that to much to ask for?
I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower again. It gets better every time.
So I wen't to The xx & stuff. One of the best concerts I have ever been to. The whole night was magical & we all just got so weird. I felt like I was being abducted by aliens. There were so many people I knew there & it was pretty rad that we were one of the only groups dancing like mad. She forgot the words to Heart Skipped A Beat which made me so happy. There was also a really neat light up X which I am sure all of you saw seventy times on your social networks.
Hikes to the hot springs are real KEWL & I'm rocking the oriental look here but in my defense the flash was reallly bright.
Work has been pretty alright lately because I get to read great ksl articles about Ukraine's killer dolphins & a man forgetting where he parked for two years. Oh & they offered to take us to Disney Land if we meet our goals. Isn't that neat.
They finally uploaded the best part of Moonrise Kingdom to YouTube. Now Sam & I can better perfect our dance moves to be just like these two gems.
My dad has made me cry twice this week. The first time was when he sent me this picture saying he was representing me in our annual haunted house making. The second is when I came home today & found a "just because" letter that he had sent me in the mail. It's safe to say I bawled the whole time I read it because it was the sweetest thing ever. Family is where its at.
Until next time folks!




No comments:
Post a Comment