Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

In That Moment, I Swear We Were Infinite.

I blog a lot lately. Something about throwing words together that lack proper punctuation and importance is so appealing to me. I realized the other day that I am going to be thirty in eleven years and I about lost my mind. Since then I've been trying to live like the teenager I am. Let your mind get creative. 

I've had a lot of those moments lately. You know the ones where you are in the car & it's raining & you are wearing a new dress & you feel okay about yourself & your jam comes on & you sing so loud that your throat hurts & people stare & you feel so alive & okay about things. 

I have been up the canyon more than I have been in town, I'm not even exaggerating. I'm obsessed with riding my bike. I usually bike up to south fork and then go up later in the day to hike. It's so thrilling. I fear I've evolved into a bike junkie. [I guess it just runs in the family.] 

I've been wearing red lipstick & listening to songs like this because they make me feel "foxy". 

I went to 80's night & I'm not playing when I say it was one of the funnest nights of my life. The last picture is just some of the post party glamour. I felt so weird. 
Running in the rain is super fun. 

This is why I love my lil' sis so much. 

I have seen SO many breath taking things lately and I can't help but want to share them with others. It's frustrating when you just want to turn to the person next to you and talk about the perfection of the moment and there is nobody there. 

I survived the Haunted Circus last night. I feel like I deserve a medal or something. 

Today is the best guy I knows birthday. I sure do appreciate him and the example he sets for me. I hope for nothing more than to be in love like these two kids are.  
I think I have the flu but this diet coke I'm drinking right now is healing me. Hallelujah. 

I've been breaking out the D.I. sweaters lately & that always calls for a good time. 
My usual music kind of bums me out lately so I've been listening to some bad pop like this. Whatever works right? 

La vida es dulce! 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my yes. I completely understand. Usually I just mutter things off to my roommates when they're with me but they don't say much. Talk about beautiful things with you any time any day! It's too bad we don't live in the same place.

    ReplyDelete