Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Tights & Falling Leaves.

What a beautiful life I live. Here are a few things that happened this week
-My sweet friends spoiled me with all sorts of treats. Including my very favorite Sammies. 
-Monday is climbing day. Straight therapy.
-Thai Tuesday & a birthday celebration with some friends up in Salt Lake for Maddi's Birthday!
-I have way too many good ideas for Halloween costumes & I can't decide which one is the best option. 
-UVU decided they would do this cute thing where they put my tweet in the school review. Weird, I don't know how they found it or how I feel about 30,000 plus students being able to view it. 
-I was biking around doing some errands when I saw a pet store. Through a series of events I bought a pet mouse. I really just need something to care for & I figured that nothing could be better than a sweet mouse that I could snuggle with. I named him Richie placed him in my purse & biked home the happiest girl in the world. This picture is very deceiving, he was not ugly or scary at all. 
-My long time obsession with jello shots led to us to making some. Virgin of course. It was way too fun.
-My family came into town & we had such a good time together. Meg went & saw Perks of Being a Wallflower with me & I can safely say that I am still emotionally drained. 
-We wen't to conference on Saturday & as always it was a delight.[Please ignore the fact that it looks like I am balding in this picture.]
-SHOPPING. Things got out of hand. Between my sister, my mom & I I'm pretty sure we bought out half of Forever 21. An additional 50% off of clearance. This frugal girl about lost her mind. I even went back again today. Seven dresses, underwear, two blazers, a skirt, a romper, four pairs of earrings, three shirts, a belt, five sweaters and three rings later I was in heaven. Mind you I got all of those items for 110 bones. 
-I could write a book about Sunday October 7th, 2012. It was a cute day. We played at the park, listened to conference, trekked up the canyon, laid in our blanket fort, ate great food, sang too loud, met new people, & experienced the social seven. 
-Oh yeah remember my cute pet mouse? Long story short I forgot to feed him over the weekend & he died. It was probably the worst thing ever. I almost cried when I saw his sweet little body lying on the bathroom floor. We held a service for him up the canyon. I don't know if any of you guys have ever been to a mouse's funeral but it's a real game changer. 
-Today is a paid holiday at work because it is COLUMBUS DAY. Like really? Could my job get any better? 
-Now all I do is dance around in my new dresses to songs like these & I've never felt more alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment