I'm on one with this blogging stuff. But I've been thinking a lot today & I've been reminded of something.
Getting older is weird. You start to see the people that you had "late nights" with or "went out" with grow up. They start changing and so do you. It's strange because prior to this everyone you know has been on the same path, generally doing the same things. Yet growing up is just what we do and it helps us move on to a whole new realm of happiness. It's bittersweet qualities often pull at our heart strings and make appreciating what is happening in our lives difficult.. As I've grown to accept this change I'm constantly trying to remind myself of one of the biggest things I've learned. We all have different paths & stories to create. I think it's important to remember that we are where we are for a reason. It's hard to see this especially when we are are constantly being reminded of what everyone else is doing [blasted social networks]. Not all of us are supposed to find love easily & be married right off the bat. Not all of us were made to be renown fashion bloggers or world travelers. We're not all supposed to have killer jobs or smooth sailing through school. All of us might not even be cut out for a mission. There is a plan for each of us and whether we see the beauty of it right now or not, its okay. I think that making the most of what path we are on is what makes life so beautiful. It's all about pursuing happiness. So let us pursue.
Definitely needed to hear this. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAh, so very true. It's kind of cool, yet odd at times. Oh and just so you know, I am a lover of comments & I very much enjoy yours! No need to apologize for them ever.
ReplyDeletelove this!
ReplyDeleteLove this and your blog!
ReplyDelete