Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Isn't This World Enough?

It's the Eighteenth day of 2013 & here are some things that have happened lately.

-I quit my job. Then I cried because I love it so much & am going to miss all of my coworkers. 

-I finished up my Royal Tenenbaums cross stitch. I'm such an old lady.
-I like to play with glow sticks.
-The BYU Art Museum has the coolest exhibits right now. I can't get enough of the Mythology of Monsters and Heroes in Contemporary Art one.
-I went to Logan over the weekend to visit Bailey & it was such a good time. Despite the fact that it took me six hours to get there because I was in the middle of a snowstorm from hell. I was literally talking out loud and telling myself it was going to be okay. Also never drink a Route 44 before going on a snowy road trip because you will be forced to pee in a cup while driving... [again]. Mostly its just refreshing to spend some time with your best friend but its also fun to do the Logan thing. We went to the game & sat on the second row [without even waiting in line might I add], she gave me a tour of campus, I rode the bus around and worked out in the field house [which is apparently what the kids are doing these days], I fell in love with peachy penguins [a Logan specialty], we went up in the beautiful canyon, played four square, saw Gangster Squad, ate a lot of good food and if you cant tell from my rant we had a whole lot of fun.
-I've been cooking lately. Kind of. Mostly just spaghetti squash & Thai garlic chicken but I'm proud of myself.

-This video gives me chills every time.
-Casey left yesterday & honestly I'm already having a hard time with it. I'm used to telling him EVERYTHING & have gone to call him since his departure far more than I care to admit. That's what best friends are for right? 
-I hike still.
Farewell peeps.

2 comments:

  1. That Royal Tenenbaums cross-stitch is one of the best things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWH LOVE YOU THAT WAS SO FUN COME BACK NOW

    ReplyDelete