[Two] I finally made a perfect grilled cheese over an open fire. It's been a long time coming but I've finally mastered the art.
[Three] This song. I can't get enough of it.
[Four] I found an old picture of my feet. The permanent dirt/tan line that forms from my Tevas in the summertime is something that makes me so happy. I was reminded that the winter will soon end & that is amazing.
[Five] I once made a pact to never watch The Bachelor. Now it has become one of my favorite topics of conversation. What have I become?
[Seven] My last day of work was yesterday. They spoiled me rotten. I was totally okay with everything until the guys from Subway [who I do deposits for] brought me my favorite cookies. Then I broke down. Fat girl problems. I spend more time with those people then I do with my family & friends. It was a hard day.
[Eight] I'm convinced that running, climbing & yoga [with a little bit of biking] are the perfect combination for fitness.
[Nine] I'm addicted to chai fraps from The Coffee Pod. They might even have Jazzy's beat.
[Ten] I am one of the new record holders for wall sits at MACU. Holla!
I swear climbing messes with your mind (in a fantastic way) because I'm the same way. It's all I can really think about and I love it. You're great and China will be awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete