Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

You Suddenly Complete Me.

Here are a few things that have happened in the last seven days.
-I went to the circus. I was on cloud nine the whole entire time.

-I RODE AN ELEPHANT!! It was even free because we managed to swindle the circus peeps. So sweet.
-I listened to nothing but the Yeah Yeah Yeah's old acoustic stuff.
-I made more origami.
-I found the time to go climbing on three different occasions. [Ignore me doing the most awkward stance ever.]
-I went up to Park City to check out the Sundance Film Festival and hung out with two of my best girls.
-Local Natives came out with their new album & it is pure gold.
-Missionary mail has become my favorite thing. This week I received some green gum, a chihuahua card that said "I've Been Thinkin Bout You" & five page letters. 
-I walked across Utah Lake and it was unbelievably beautiful.
-Jess & Nick finally kissed on New Girl. This is a big deal!!
-Mountain America gifted me seven tents & now I am going to start a tent village.
-I found out that Siri can still be worth my time.
-Rory made me another playlist. [Make me a good playlist & I will be your biggest fan. It's that simple]
-I found this cool video


Au Revoir. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the circus! And those origami's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete