Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stranger Danger.

I was talking to my friend the other day about about her trip from Ogden to Provo on the Trax. She told me that all went well but as she sat there making her journey she couldn't get over the fact that no one was talking to each other. That everyone was just sitting there in their own world not paying any attention to anyone around them. This then brought on a conversation about how strange we are as humans. How odd it is that we will sit next to one another and not say a word. Regardless of the fact that we are all full of so much life and have so many stories that we could share. I saw this fun video shortly after & I couldn't help but relate it to what we had talked about. If only we could share conversations much like those in the ball pit every time we are placed in a situation that longs for a conversation. I started making an effort awhile ago to go out of my comfort zone in hopes to better understand other people. It usually happens at work or with the clerk who is checking me out at the grocery store. I've been teased for it and I've made a handful of people feel very uncomfortable but I will tell you what it has changed my life. People are cool and its always fun to find out why. 

1 comment:

  1. wow. that was so great. seriously that was really inspiring to me! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete