Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yang To The Shuo

A few more things.. 

We went bamboo rafting down the river. Funnest thing ever. Everyone who passed us would get so excited to see us foreigners & wave like mad men. For some reason some people even thought it was a good idea to splash us with water? Makes sense right? That's how I usually greet people. 
We are such tourists. 
Chinese people loooooooooooove to take pictures of or with you. I decide to snap a few photos with these folks as well. Here's why I find each of these photos humorous... 

I'm 98% sure he is wearing a women's peacoat. 
To my dismay it's hard to tell which one of us is the Asian. 
She looks like a member of the Addams Family. 
The guy on the left was straight up grabbing my butt while we were taking this picture. If you look closely you can see in his face that he had a hidden agenda. 
These are our friends Day & Cody [we named him five minutes before this picture was taken]. 
This is the Nanlang crew & one of my favorite places in town. 
The last supper. 
We totally scored with our sleeper bus [I already love them because they make me feel like I'm in Harry Potter] on the way home & got put in the nicest bus ever. Heck there were even hard wood floors! The trip only took us eight hours [much shorter than the way there] & we all slept the whole way home. All eighteen of us had to be woken up by someone on the bus when we arrived in Zhongshan. It was such a painless venture home. 
That concludes Yangshuo!

No comments:

Post a Comment