Oh hey! Guess what? I'm back in action. I've just been living a dream life for the last two months. Imagine a life with no job, no obligations, free housing & food, endless good times & a constant adventure partner. That's been my setup lately! I can't even begin to think of all the splendid things that I have done but I will tell you that I've been happier the last couple of months than I've ever been in my life. So that's something worth celebrating! I'm not kidding there was a time where my reality was better than my dreams. Here are just a few things that I have done..
-Spent nearly 90% of my time with my favorite guy.
-Watched a lot of meteor showers.
-Wandered around Bryce Canyon.
-Hung out with this lovely.
-Enjoyed my desert.
-Went on a magical backpacking trip with this gem.
-Did a whole lot of camping.
-Made daily trips to Pine Valley & practically lived in the cabin.
-Prepared for the big move with my girls.
-Gained a deeper appreciation for Farmers Markets.
-Shot my first rabbit
-Spent quality time with mama bear.
-Moved north with four of my best friends & started working at MACU again.
-Visited Mars.
More to come soon! Farewell!














No comments:
Post a Comment