Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Get Lucky.

Woah kids. January was extra great and filled with the sweetest of activities. It went by crazy fast. I really would love to share some enthralling details but I fear that I've lost my blogging knack. It's strictly business now days. Anyways, It went a little something like this. 
 -I hung out in STG.

 -Started school again. I'm a super fan. How weird is that? I live for my classes. 
 -Went to the ice castles. 
-Constant dance parties with the roommates to this song.
 -Attended my sweet Jessica's wedding festivities. 
 -Did a lot of wandering in the mountains.
 -Welcomed a new addition to our apartment.
 -Hung out with these darlings. 
-Started working at Backcountry.
-Tried to figure out this new trend. 
-Fell even more in love with Edward Abbey's work.
 -Received a just because package from my favorite Elder!!
-Went ice fishing. 
-Said yes to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment