Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Little Lava.

I live for days like this. The ones where I get to sit on The FrontRunner & listen to this song. Days when its rainy & the mountains look so enticing as they peak through the clouds. Although watching the colorful assortment of people board & exit the train is ever so exciting I figured I should catch up a little bit...

Life has been sugary sweet. Really I have few complaints. I'm just living, it's that simple. Spare time seems to come more freely ever since I quit my full time job & I love it. To me time trumps money. Every time. With this time comes more opportunities for biking, exploring & just being able to bask in the fact that I'm alive. Lots of good things have happened but I've failed to document most of them. I did snap a picture or two of an impulsive journey north over the weekend. Baye & I decided that we should take a road trip to a little place known as Lava Hot Springs. The day was filled with all things good. From Cafe Rio to people watching we were in a constant state of bliss. May free time show its face more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment