Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dance, Dance, Dance.

Here are some things that have happened in the last week.
-Finally went to Izmailovsky. It's an awesome place. It's antique heaven & the set up reminds me of Harry Potter & you know how I feel about Harry Potter.
-I cant sleep. Those who know me know I'm not good at sleeping at all BUT usually after three nights I can sleep one. That's not even happening these days. It's been nearly two weeks of this & I'm turning into a zombie
.-I snuck into my host families kitchen at one in the morning to snatch some food because I was starving & blini is life. It was really thrilling.
-It actually snowed for real towards the beginning of the week. Like build yourself a hefty snowman snow.
-I took a picture of one of my usual meals. White pasta & hedge hodge. Super delicious & the reason I'm getting fat. Sure eating carbs for three meals a day is fun & all but it's not good for the figure & I'm starting to loose my mind. 
-I went to another awesome mall which was extra awesome because it has a forever 21 & an H&M.
-I got my camera fixed.Well sort of. Anyways Syoma & I were playing around with it/trying to get it to work & he took this shot of me. It's kind of artistic.
-I found this terrifying picture of my nanny. The funny thing is I absolutely love her. She has the greatest sense of humor & makes the most delicious food.
-Syoma & I have been doing yoga every night. I'm so obsessed with him. Lately he is my best friend (aside from Bailey). We do everything together. 
-Baye & I were on a bus that got in a wreck. Well it squished another car. Everything was okay except it was awkward for us because we didn't know where to go or what to do since we obviously don't speak Russian.
-I went to a Mercedes Benz fashion show.It was strange & cool & so out of my element. We got invited by a sixteen year old who is 100x cooler than us & had friends modeling in it. 
-I finally was able to facetime my Mom. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
-My host dad left these on the kitchen table this morning. 
-I did more exploring around the city. I am growing more & more fond of Moscow every day. 
I'm headed to Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Estonia on Friday. So I'm sure I'll have tons of stories next time I write. Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment